The success of healthcare facilities is measured by the ability to simultaneously achieve sound financial results while improving the quality of patient care. To achieve the operational excellence required to reach this elusive goal, healthcare facilities need complete, real-time visibility of its operations and assets. Unfortunately proper integration of systems and controls to manage the location and availability of equipment, make it difficult to pinpoint physical locations. The lack of knowledge about the status and location of the assets negatively impacts the financial results and hinders the provision of an optimum quality of patient care.
GSS Healthcare Practice’s understanding of a healthcare facility’s operation enables us to determine the cause of poor asset utilization and life cycle control at its source, identifying asset visibility, status availability, process enforcement and staff accountability. We combine our process, logistics and change management competencies with our proprietary solutions to enable tight financial control, timely asset maintenance, regulatory compliance and provision of high quality clinical services. All due to a holistic view that incorporates human behavior, business processes and financial responsibilities, balanced with affordable technology.
Healthcare Software Solution Benefits
- Our rules based engine tracks, monitors and updates proprietary educational tools to increase individual performance
- Maximize efficiency in daily operation for clinic
- Software Identifies collectible items
- Doctors have a quick overview on Patient's medical records
- Distributes denied procedures to appropriate collectors
- Performance evaluation per collector
- Fixed cost analysis
- Reduce patient waiting times at clinic
- Comparative analysis of cost vs. performance
- Mitigate risk, control costs
- Monitor and control payment collection, drug inventory status.
- Faster project completion
- Manage project and facility information in one easy to access location
- Reporting to stay on top of budget and schedule changes